
The Leprachauns found our house. They made a huge mess of things. Spreading toilet paper and plastic grass all over. They spilled our paint, and walked in it, then on the kids faces and arms. Naughty Leprachauns!

Luckily, they did leave a little treasure for the kiddos. After several clues around the house, they found the pot of gold or... candy and things.

Konner enjoyed the excitement of the whole thing, and decided to wear part of the treasure on his head. We look forward to the Leprachauns each year. Maybe some year one of the Leprachaun traps will work. They always seem to outsmart the trap. Anyway, Happy ST. Patricks Day! May it be a "tad bit lucky for all of you!"
1 comment:
Yeah I found another blog. Your family is adorable and I hope you don't mind if I keep reading.
my blog is http://thepouhas.blogspot.com. I leave my address then I don't feel like a stalker:)
Love ya
Sara (Sorensen) Po'uha
Post a Comment